Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 6/11/11 9:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Hider's vet appt. went well yesterday, she is a very healty 11 yr old cat.

Gene and I got a lot accomplished with the house and going through out lists to mark off what is complete, what still needs to be addressed.  So we are both focused on what is left to do, and of course that portion is going to be very time consuming. 

Moved dad to skilled nursing yesterday.  He was miserable, however, for the first time my brother stood up to him and told him that he cannot take care of him at home this time.  He needs to be in skilled nursing, not quite sure where that came from with my brother.  Dad is in skilled nursing, he being mean and nasty right now, but I'm sure once the nurses pay attention to him as he's wanting he'll be very happy there. 

Today we were supposed to go to the granite place to walk the yard looking for granite, with the rain last night we cannot do that as the granite will be discolored from the rain.  So have to put that off for another day.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today yet, guess we'll play that by ear once Gene is awake.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 6/11/11 9:58 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Glad that Hider is healthy!! I am so glad your brother finally spoke up and told your Dad what the deal was! Good for him!!!

Today I am up early and about to leave to go to Camp Nockamixon to pick up Dee from Camp. I am going with my friends whose daughter is BFF's with Dee. Then off to a Sunday Funday at the synogogue! After that, I think I will collapse!!

Gotta go! My ride is going to be here any minute!

Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 6/11/11 10:06 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Sunday!
We had fun at Knoebles yesterday.  It was fantastic seeing Lisa & Sieharra and meeting Tanya , Kelly, Lola & Marshall.  Today we have church, where Caleb is doing the childrens' sermon.  After that Caleb & I are working on a merit badge for scouts.  He has a few pre-requisites he has to have done before his class tomorrow evening.
Sara

lauraanne715
on 6/11/11 10:54 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!

Heading down to Philly to pick up the step-daughter from a friends house..uggg..why the friend can NEVER come up to Pottstown is beyond me...we are always having to drop off and pick up Stacey from the other girl's house. Sigggh...but anyways enough on muy vent...

Before we do that we have to go get Stacey's graduation cake and order her flowers...her big dinner will be later in the week and her actual party is July 4th weekend sooo still have time to get that together...

After we get back up here from Philly we will hit Wal-Mart and then I will grade papers and finish up Report Cards and hopefully get around to watching Eat, Pray, Love...but we will see...

Hope everyone has a Great Sunday!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views